Thursday, June 28, 2012

KFC's Streetwise Cheese Top Burger Released!

“The first and only cheese topped bun burger with KFC’s signature Original Recipe chicken patty with rich Garlic Parmesan dressing. Satisfy your caving with KFC’s new Cheese Top Burger!”

Yes! This is the latest food invention of KFC Philippines which was unveiled yesterday on their Facebook page. I don't know if you like the idea but I think, Filipinos would like to try this out. The price is a little bit high but satisfaction is surely assured. However, I am thinking of different ways on how to eat this burger! Would I just bite it? Or use a knife or fork to eat? Ahahaha. I think, it's better if I go to KFC and have the experience.
Photo from KFC Philippines FB account: http://www.facebook.com/kfcphilippines

Thoughts about the product:
1. Put the cheese on top and here comes a new product!?
2. I think Spongebob has to do the arrangement like this, bun-chicken-mayo-bun-cheese
3. Maybe the inspiration of the one who suggested this is Superman or Batman. LOL
4. Hmmm. Is this an idea of someone rushing just to meet a quota or deadline?
5. What makes this different or better tasting from cheese placed between the buns.

But at the end of the day, people would still want to buy this because this is really crazy! KFC is still KFC. Finger lickin' kickin' good! Call it maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment