Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Garbage Can and the Wheel


The rest was playing
You rolled away
But at the end of the day
You came home and rolled near
Honestly
You were a circus in my life
Shining in your black stilettos
Rocking me insane
Swaying me to bliss.
Am I selfish not to tell
The secrecy of my love
The silence of my plight
The deepening feeling I have
Morning, you go away
But as you move out
I see the beauty in you
Even beautifuller when struck by the sun
Not sexy, but pleasant
Not showy, but striking!
The day gets longer
When I think of what joy you bring
My work is the garbage
You'll dare not to know
I dare not to tell
And even not to show
But, I bound myself in a feeling
I still have to shout out
There you go, circulating
The air in you is hot
I will make that cool
Only if I can go near
Only if we were meant to be.
You roll away?
You'll come back.
I'll wait.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jordi!
    Just dropping by to say I read your blog often. Do post some more. And well visit my site too whenever you feel like it, it's been there for a while so I thought I'd share. Have a good day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dani! Yes, I'm still working on some unfinished articles, but it will take me some time. Well, I really appreciate this message. Yes yes, I'll check your site. :)

      Delete