Monday, July 9, 2012

I Wrote Nothing

I had nothing to do that time that is why I tried to play this thing out of my mind. I didn't have any idea of what would make me busy so I decided to write something I myself wouldn't understand nor even get an idea about it.

I faced the mirror asking where and what is, how and who is, and why and when is. The air suddenly became hot and heavy, and the songs playing in my PC got angry and told me to cry! How crazy!

I held the pencil behind me, I tried to use it to finish this thing out but it wouldn't write in the screen. It has its lead but why? I checked it if it really writes. I pulled a paper from my bag. CHECK! It's OK, but why can't it write here in my PC? Why? I have no idea at all.

I got pissed off so I shifted my attention to my guitar. Been thinking about you baby! Hoooh! It even sang, so I joined and shouted, "And I don't know what to do! All I think about is you!" I had fun. I enjoyed the song (like I want to go back in high school, but reminiscing those memories is what I can only do now).

The cursor kept on blinking, blinking, and blinking. I wanted to stop its doing so I tried to write words rapidly, th quck broawn fo jumsa ovear the head o f thea lzus dog! But it was not effective. Stressed out? Not really, I enjoyed this thing. Thoughts from nowhere flew with me. I swam with words. I got tired. And fell asleep. Zzzzz. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment