Saturday, September 22, 2012

1054 Steps to Home


There was an awkward feeling as I took my walk way home alone.

My friends and I had a good time watching a horror movie, the Paranormal Activity 3. It was not a scary movie nor a shocking or hilarious one. It was really not. What only made me watching it gruesome was a friend who kept on shouting until the movie was finished. But to see yourself with your valued friends is no ordinary. I felt that yeah, I was so blessed having them in my life. When the movie was over, I accompanied Ivy and Sherzee on their way home together with Axl. We had fun on the way. On my way back, Axl and I parted ways. So I continued walking alone. I reached the crossing and didn't found Adop, another friend I left waiting for a ride home also. Maybe, a jeep had come earlier. It was really awkward. I was scaring myself so I decided to walk faster until I reached the seminary. It was cold and only a dim light was giving a picture of where I am walking through. Across the road is an abandoned house. I didn't try to look at it because I might see something out there, so I never dared. I was still walking very fast. At last, I reached SLU. Wow, I had a bad feeling as I continued. I was fast approaching Quibad’s Place when a shadow caught my attention. I just passed on that shadow when I felt that someone was there. None of course! Ahahaha. I was laughing because my heart jumped scared. I was laughing at that time while staring at the shadow. I was actually counting my steps. I reached 600 steps already that time, and I nearly got lost on my counting.

I reached home.  I really had a good time. I thank God for everything. 

(July 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment