Yesterday was a total change. From the room I so loved, I'm now living in a whole new one. I got a big clear window that shows a great view of the outside, and I got the usual noise of the morning: dog barks, vehicular noise, footsteps, a free radio on the neighborhood, and a singing girl in the other room.
My morning is a lot different now. But I love the birds chirping in that lonely tree. And these lines of wires intersecting each other, they make me think of life and its paths.
The room looks empty so I am planning to do some paintings and collages. I will print a copy of Desiderata and paste it in the ceiling. What a nice poem to read before going to sleep! I just really hope I'll be able to finish a collage or a painting because they are in my to-do list this year.


Ang bago kong lungga.

No comments:
Post a Comment