Sunday, April 29, 2012

What Friendship Really Means


IT'S almost years when we first met
Just simple smiles of joy we felt
When we little bit care and love each other
Just have unending prattles when we gather.

Time like the breezing air had passed so swift,
Those different beliefs had come to fit
And that we never saw how nice we made
A circle of friends that will never fade.

Every morning of those days until now,
I still hear those voices which called me somehow,
Those simple greetings and calls that made us grow,
A family after all, how happy to know.

I don’t wish that we’ll be separated ‘coz of time,
I hope we’ll not forget we are different but rhyme.
Don’t wish that time will come that the rope will be untied,
Our song, our movie, our poem, our story and our stride.


Forever a Family




We cracked our jokes and laughed when we were happy,
We gave importance to one’s sorrow and glee,
I know we met because it is the will of the Infinite,
My heart will always find you space and assure all are fit.

We became parts of each life in an unexpected way,
Will there be time that we will have other friends to stay?
I hope we won’t leave the friendship in the race,
We’ll remember, love each other through life’s pace.

And under problems, we will always remind,
That with love, we’ll not leave each other behind,
Because this is our family after all,
We’ll love each other until our deaths befall.
                                        
                                       ***

No comments:

Post a Comment