Monday, October 1, 2012

Today


It’s no ordinary to wake up each day and have fun.
Many people stumble, cry, and even die.
Today, I realized that I am so lucky.
I am not perfect, perfectly I am not.
Every time I see the sun, I tell myself to enjoy my day.
Today, I am just so happy.
I care every little thing say.
But I only care when they make me grow.
Today, I am still growing.
They dictate what kind of life I have.
Sorry! My life was already planned and designed.
Today, I am confident.
The stones hit me!
Hurt, I do not care, the bruises.
Today, I am cared for and protected.
Stop judging.
Someone has already taken all of me.
Today, I am not worried.
Hungry but not everyday.
I am doing a lot of hard work, pushing.
Today, I am seeing the future.
I get thirsty sometimes,
But I am waiting and taking my time.
Today, I am a proud planner.
When problems come along the way,
I enjoy worrying and doubting.
Today, I am a crazy man.
 I laugh when I mess up.
Come on! It’s my laugh not the mess.
Today, I see the other side of the coin.
My favorite team won the game.
My enemy won his game.
Today, I am a winner.
She is crying for her boyfriend cheated
I told her that I cheated.
Today, I am human.
I am turning 18 next year
How far have I gone? Where am I going?
Today, I am dreaming.
I just wish everybody is thinking now
They should not waste their time.
Today, I am pleading.
Help our brothers, help yourself
Seems no one cares, just look up.
Today, I am living life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment