Extroverted (E) 66.67% Introverted (I) 33.33%
Sensing (S) 57.14% Intuitive (N) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 51.35% Feeling (F) 48.65%
Judging (J) 52.63% Perceiving (P) 47.37%
Your type is: ESTJ
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Jung Type Description
Organized, group oriented, focused, conventional, leader, emotionally stable, anal, attention seeking, planner, realistic, fearless, responsible, finisher, decisive, norm following, respects authority, punctual, hard working, stiff, self confident, thinks rules and regulations are important, follows the rules, clean, outgoing, social, content, does not like being alone, normal, regular, does not like weird or strange people / things - intolerant of differences, strict, disciplined, aggressive, assertive, content, happy, proper, formal, strict with self, meticulous, strong sense of purpose
Favored careers:
executive, ceo, supervisor, business consultant, manager, strategist, financial planner, business person, office manager, public relations manager, international business specialist, business analyst, management consultant, operations manager, loan officer, lawyer, marketing, sports management, government employee, investment banker.
Disfavored careers:
Poet, artist, songwriter, musician, novelist, art therapist, theatre teacher, art curator, film editor, video game designer, photojournalist, travel writer, actor, record store owner, camera operator, art historian, music teacher.
Disclaimer:
Keep in mind, your results are dependent on the accurate truth of your responses. The more you take this test and get the same result, the more likely that is your type. Finally, your scores and type, over the long term, will change as you do.
***
Comment:
Upon taking the test, you'll be asked to be as much as possible very honest. So I took the test and got these very surprising results. First, I think that my type (ESTJ) really suits my personality. I am extrovert. I am more into sensing than being intuitive, more of a thinking type than a feeling one. And about the last, I wouldn't disagree more. Second, I really don't know how this test associates my type with the careers mentioned above. I disagree with some things: I think I can be a poet, a songwriter, a musician, a photojournalist, and a travel writer. I mean, I can be such as much as I wanted to be. Third, I know that the result is general, so I want to see what the other ESTJs think about the result.
Take the TEST.
No comments:
Post a Comment