Saturday, July 27, 2013

Askals

The cruelest thing is to be born abandoned
It is the most painful truth to be accepted
Unloved by the persons who created us
So we suffered while other people enjoy.

Should we consider ourselves alone and unlucky
Or should I say we're still lucky coz we're not alone at all
There are other kids who feel the same way
Were abandoned and taken into the world by mean people.


Is it our fate that we have to suffer like this
Some say we have to face it and make a good life instead
I wonder why, have they felt what we have in our hearts
The great sorrow and longingness of a son?

Yet, we are still searching for the love of a father and a mother
The streets had only given us suffering and pain
We were dogs after all, wandering in the streets for food
Avoided by people because we smell like garbage.

We are a menace, rotten rats rattling their minds!
A great problem of the society, non-humans!
Now, where is the earth created for us?
Or, are we a part of the earth created for them?

After all, we were a pleasure they were not able to control
And so we are here asking whys for the rest of our lives
If we die, and I will not live long for diseases have stricken,
What reward will we get with all of this contemplating.

With all the eyesores and irritation we didn't mean
What has in store for people like us
Well, I don't know and why we're even asking
We are persons who have lost hope and have given up.

People say we are sons of a king
I say, we are of the streets.

1 comment: