Sunday, July 14, 2013

Glorious Ruins

I lifted my eyes in the midnight air looking for the stars that shines the brightest. Flickering and twinkling near three distant stars, you're calling me to go back to my senses.

Yes, I fell so deep and now it seems hopeless, but hope is all there is for I lost everything. Carry me again the way you used to, please. Carry me to your shoulders, and swing me and sing me a happy song because I fell so deep down here. I can't breathe.


I know, now I just realized, that it is not enough to enjoy every thing and every time when the heart is empty, and when the soul is lost. The world faded in an instant I didn't expect. Sorry, I have gone crazy all the way. Now, I'm thirsty of your love. I'm hungry of your love.


I was lost into the world, but now I'm coming back. Carry me again the way you used to, please. Carry me to your shoulders, and swing me and sing me a happy song because I fell so deep down here. I can't breathe.




Note: Hillsong Live's new album, Glorious Ruins, is the inspiration of this piece. Thus, the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment