Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Simple Understanding of Love


I once fell in love with a classmate during my high school years. She was the first girl whom I offered my best effort and love. She was my first date, the first girl whom I wrote a love letter, whom I gave a necklace and whatsoever. She was the first girl who made me feel loved. She was my first, and I was so lucky.

It was already a long time since we parted ways yet she is still in my heart until this time. Why should I forget her? As if I can do it. And why should I let go if it’s no need? Those days were one of the colorful experiences of my life, the unforgettable, one that is not like any other.

It was a history, not a past for me.

She didn’t break my heart and she didn’t hurt me.

Many people deceive themselves by their own way of thinking. Many choose to stay into a situation where they spend much time on their hurting. Many choose to prolong their agony. Which for me, is not healthy. It just wastes our time, our energy. Many sit in the corner of the room and choose to keep their burden stay forever. Many choose to cry…………………..forever.

What I just wanna say is simple. More often than not, people seem to find reality as fantasy. They seem to be blinded by their imaginations and choices. It’s up to a person to see a situation. Loneliness is a choice, happiness too.

We need others, others need us. We learn from others, others learn from us.

Love is amazing. It is indeed for us. It is within us. We share it. We try as much as possible not to hurt others so that others may also love us the best they can. We need not to be alone. Love relates person to person, people to people.
We do not limit it. We make the best of it.

***
This article was also published in Filipino™ Blog Network:

No comments:

Post a Comment