This is a part of my life that I value so much. From my elementary days up to this time, I'm still playing and collecting cards as much as possible. No regrets, yeah, I can say this because there is no reason at all to hate or abandon this game.
Skill, creativity, faith, power, respect, honesty, luck, these are just some of the things duelists have to have or possess in order to be called a genuine duelist, a true Yu-Gi-Oh player!
Of course, there is so much thrill in every duel. That is why I like the game. The thrill is just so awesome, players do know how it feels like. Every deck has its strengths and weaknesses so everybody will really experience defeat. Either you win or lose as long as you played fairly, you will enjoy the game!
To my fellow duelists, keep igniting the "heart of the cards" in you. Even if people may not understand why we love this game, we will still continue playing this one. Be a proud deulist! United we stand!
![]() |
| Thomasian duelists |
***
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment