While listening to some songs in my pc, I felt a sudden feeling of writing a story I have been thinking since last week. I paused and thought of the best way to introduce it, but I can’t still start to write about it. After a while, the word “start” just popped out of my mind, so I wrote this one.
There is and there will always be a new journey in our life. We’ll surely be setting our mind again, meeting some of those hitches, feeling happy and relaxed or bothered , running our way to progress, then seeing the result of our travails, either they become successful or just disgusting outcomes again. We have no choice but to interpret the result, find a better way around, and accept the challenge and to try all over again.
When we fail, our world seems to be destroyed and ravaged. We became hopeless. Man, cheer up! To start again is simply the choice.
Starting is a planning that needs concentration and an action that needs effort. Starting is changing the old system into an eager and well planned way of how to beat the race between us and the hindrances. It is letting again ourselves find the way to the rhythm of doing well, striving hard, focusing on the goal, believing and working honestly, and devoting ourselves to the Creator.
We should keep on striving harder, and finding what is missing, what is needed, and what we should do. Allow no one to make you down to get the prize.
Starting is a planning that needs concentration and an action that needs effort. Starting is changing the old system into an eager and well planned way of how to beat the race between us and the hindrances. It is letting again ourselves find the way to the rhythm of doing well, striving hard, focusing on the goal, believing and working honestly, and devoting ourselves to the Creator.
We should keep on striving harder, and finding what is missing, what is needed, and what we should do. Allow no one to make you down to get the prize.
When God is with you, the enemies will fear you.
"I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly price for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." -Philippians 3:14
***

No comments:
Post a Comment